Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring antioxidant, essential for the functioning of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acids metabolism. ALA is both a coenzyme and potent antioxidant. Mitochondria, our cells' energy generators, use ALA for both protection and to generate cellular energy. Being active in both the water and the fatty compartments of cells, ALA fights free radicals throughout the body.
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar metabolism as part of a healthy diet
- Helps support mitochondrial energy production
- Helps support the body's defenses against free radicals
- Helps recycle antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Adult Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Take with or without food.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).